The following can be delivered Separately, as part of a Workshop Series, or as a Two Day Workshop
- Bio/Psycho/Social/Spiritual/Experiential Definition of Addiction
- The Biology of Addiction
- The Psychology of Addiction
- The Spiritual Aspects of Addiction
Topics for Schools (Boarding, Therapeutic, Preparatory w/Substance Abuse Issues)
- Parenting and Treatment
- Parenting With Love and Limits
- Family Brain: What holds the family together?
Index of Presentation Topics
- Addiction: A Brain Disease
- Addictions: It’s Impact on Families and Children
- ADHD and Trauma in Adolescent Substance Abuse Treatment
- The Adolescent Brain, Alcohol, Tobacco and other drugs: What’s the Buzz
- Advanced Modified Group Psychotherapy
- Advanced Modified Interpersonal Group
- Children/Adolescents of Addicted Systems
- Clinical Supervision for Substance Abuse
- Contemporary Ethical Challenges to the Substance Abuse Treatment Professional Requirement!
- Craving Management and Trauma in the Substance Abusing Patient
- Defining the Disease of Addiction: Disease vs. Choice: It only matters if you care!
- Facing the Ethical Dilemma: The ABCD’s of Ethical Thought
- Group Psychotherapy for Substance Abusing Adolescents
- Grief: It’s role in the Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Interactive Group Psychotherapy with Substance Abuse Clients
- Limbic Resonance: What is it? and Why is it important?
- Nicotine Dependence: The forgotten addiction
- Nicotine Dependency Treatment Now Required for re-certification!
- Psychology of Shame and Its Impact on Addiction
- Rational Behavior Training for Substance Abusing Patient’s
- The Adolescent Brain: Treatment Implications (Substance Abuse)
- The Care and Feeding of the Adolescent Brain
- The Female Brain: Women, Relationship and Recovery
- The Spiritual Platform
- Treating Co-Mingling Substance Use Disorders and Personality Disorders
- Clinical Supervision for Substance Abuse Professionals
- Dsyregulated Eating
- Geriatric Issues in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Twelve Core Functions of Substance Abuse Counseling
- Dual Diagnosis
- Treatment Issues for Dual Diagnosis
* For some topics training can be done via the internet — please contact us for more information.